The workshop: ICSH-STAHY 2021
The situation of the COVID19 pandemic forced the cancellation of the 11th edition of the ICSH-STAHY Workshop that was going to be held from 24 to 25 September 2020 in València (Spain).
We are glad to announce that we are currently working on the organization of the STAHY2021, which will be held from 16 to 17 September 2021 in the same venue.
The intention of the organizers is to conduct the Workshop as normal, however, the high uncertainty surrounding the future of the pandemic makes it impossible for them to take a decision at this point that guarantees the health of all those involved in the event while ensuring a high level of attendance from participants who come from all over the world and that the standards of the Workshop are met.
For this reason, the organizers are also working on a backup plan, which could be either hosting the workshop entirely virtual or as a blended solution, mixing virtual and physical participation. A final decision about the Workshop format will be made at the end of May.
As on previous occasions, the Workshop will be focused on advanced statistical methods for hydrological applications. Within this general and exciting context, we welcome contributions dealing with the following topics (but not limited to):
- Extreme hydrological and meteorological analysis under global changes
- Quantifying uncertainty in hydrological predictions
- Hydrological design and risk assessment under changing environment
- Applications of big data, data mining and information theory
- Data assimilation for hydrological forecasts
- New approaches in time series analysis
- Spatio-temporal variability and scaling
- Geostatistics in groundwater and surface hydrology
We are looking forward to welcoming you at STAHY 2021 in Valencia
More information will be uploaded to the website soon